- What classes do you run?
UMP MODIFIEDS, UMP PRO LATE MODELS, PRO STOCK CARS, SCRAPPERS, and MINI WEDGES.
- Are pets allowed in the grandstands?
No. They are allowed in the pits on a leash, but not the grandstands.
- Are we allowed to bring coolers?
No. Water, Beer, Soda, Tea, Coffee are all available for sale at the concession stands.
- Is there an age limit to go in the pits?
There is no age limitation as long as a minor card is filled out by the legal parent/guardian.
- What time do the races start?
Hot laps are at 7:00pm, races start at 7:30pm
- What time do races normally end?
On most nights we are completed with all features by 10:30 - 11 PM.
- Do you sell shirts, ear plugs, glasses, etc?
Yes, we have a souvenir booth that sales shirts, hoodies, hats, seat cushions, pictures, and much much more!
- Can you leave and get back in?
Yes. We attempted to control excessive drinking by not allowing it in 2017. We will make a case by case basis by security. If someone is suspected of going out to consume alcohol, they will not be allowed back in to the races.
- Do you accept credit cards?
No, but there is an ATM on site.
- Is there a section for families with children?
Yes, we have a family section where no alcohol is allowed. It is sectioned off with half non-smoking.